Several intersections of personal experience and academic expertise have brought guest lecture opportunities. Some of these topics are available to repeat.
- Deafness and cochlear implants. Ryerson University Disability studies, Moderated by E. Agnani, 2012 March 27.
- Human factors and cochlear implants, Ryerson University Biomedical Engineering, Moderated by K. Mai, 2012 March 22.
- Health and Safety for Sign Language Interpreters. George Brown College ASL-English Interpreter Training Program, Moderated by K. Grandfield, 2011 September 24.
- Safe and sound: safe accessibility and deaf and hard of hearing employees, Ryerson University Occupational Health and Safety, Moderated by M. Abdoli-E., 2009 February 11.
- Deafened people: adjustment and support. Hearing Instrument Practitioners, George Brown College, Moderated by G. Kapelos, 2007 February.
- User centred design from the centre of the user. Advanced Design Management Institute, University of Toronto, Moderated by F. Salustri, 2007 December 1.